Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Foot Stuff.....







Yesterday I went to the Dr. and had my first check up since my foot surgery. Basically it was a Bunyanectomy. I am certain I did not spell that right. But anyway, things are good. I had to give up the pain pills five days after the surgery because they were making me carsick all day. SO , I dealing with the pain and taking Ibuprofen instead. I have a scooter intsead of crutches and people say to me the few times I have been out of the house, "Oh, that looks fun!" Funny, it really isn't. The kids have been patient and so willing to help mom out. But I know they are tired of me bossing them around. Two more weeks of the scooter and then I can put pressure on it. I think I am more excited about taking a real shower. Bathing out of a bowl of warm water stinks. Praise to my ancestors who bathed on the trail when they could. Here are a few pictures. Hope they're not too gross for you all. Love to everyone. Sorry for not blogging sooner.
Apparently I loaded these in the wrong order. You get the picture though....

Aim

5 comments:

tippychelle said...

Yep your foot definitely looks skinnier...thats one heck of a scar too. Um... is your middle toe permanently going to be flipping everyone off? Looks like your big toe is now shorter....I'm just sayin :) Hang in there Aim...you're doin great! Love you tonz!

Stephanie Briggs said...

at least your nails look good...i would feel like the worst sister if you put those pics up and your nails were bare...only now you have to come to hawaii to get a pedicure...love you... stephanie

Stef said...

Ugh Aim! That is stinky! You and your foot issues. Hope you get better soon!

Miller Family said...

Oh Amy that looks so painful. Sorry you are down and out for a bit but nice to have helpful children!! Hope you get better soon.

DeWitts said...

You poor thing, that looks like it hurts. It hurts me by looking at it. I hope you are drinking lots of diet dr pepper, that always makes me feel better. You can always come hang out with me in snowflake:) Love ya!

Post a Comment