Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Brothers....







Today after schoool Marysa couldn't wait for her big brother Garrett to come home. Those two are kindred spirits. She would rather play with him than anyone else. Garrett is so sweet to her and plays with her literally ALL THE TIME. So today she waited by the door for him with her new little puppy Haylen. I couldn't help but remember my big brother Chris. He and I were inseperable growing up. We did everything together. Al l the same friends and went on double dates all the time. When I left for college, he even dated all my roomates. (nice). How fun for rysa to get to have a brother that loves her so much. Chris, I dedicate this to you. Love you bro.
Amy

3 comments:

Stef said...

That is sweet. And all this time I thought Chris had liked me....Now you're telling me he did it for you. I'm heartbroken. Okya, not really.
How are you?????

Pack of Robinsons said...

Thanks, Twinner. Garrett is certainly lucky to have a little sister like did. And, Stef, I genuinely liked you and ALL of Amy's roommates... As often as I could...

Stephanie Briggs said...

aww! i love brothers too!

Post a Comment