Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day











I had the most wonderful Mother's Day. My sweet hubby made me breakfast in bed (After he convinced Kenna to let me sleep in a little and not make me her famous shake that consists of milk, fruit, and oats.) Then we got ready for church and we made it on time! taDA! Then when my little girls suddenly had to go to the bathroom during sacrament meeting and it was time for the primary to sing, Jeff ran to the bathroom and hauled the girls out as the primary began to sing. The girls ran up to the stand while the primary was singing. They were embarassed but great sports. It meant so much to me. I really loved Mother's Day this year. I am so ready for school to be over. I love my kids home and happy with me. I am home so rarely lately that it thrills me to be able to stay home and just be with them. I have great plans after school gets out.








1. Get through Girls Camp




2. Get through foot surgery




3. Enjoy time at home watching The Twilight Marathon.




4. Being wheelchaired into theatres for the summer with my kids




(I stink at crutches and I figure it won't hurt the kids to push a little) Work those muschles!




Love to you all.......




Happy Day to women everywhere. Especially the women that teach my kids at school and at church.




Love you all. Can't do it without you.




AMY

4 comments:

The Giffords said...

I didn't know you were having foot surgery. Wow, you and Jeff both laid up for a while. Good thing you have older kids to help out. I hope all goes well on Wed. Love you guys!

Stef said...

I want foot surgery...okay, no I don't. But I do want to have people wait on me and I can sit and watch all 4 seasons of LOST...again. Sigh...good luck my dear friend! Drink your dr pepper...it will get you through anything...Oh, and there is always prayer.
(You need to visit my newer public blog:
http://fiverreasonstosmile.blogspot.com/ )

DeWitts said...

happy mothers day.

love ya!

tippychelle said...

I love love your new template! See you soon...

Post a Comment