Saturday, July 3, 2010

I stink at scootering.........




Yes folks, I stink at scootering. Today I got fed up and mopped the kitchen. Right after Kenna, who I had asked to mop, slid into me after she decided to run on the wet floor she had begun to mop. She bonked her head and things were over. So, I am sick to death of asking my kids and sweet hubby to do everything for me. So I mopped. From the scooter. It took a while, but it was worth it. I can do anything if my floor is clean.


So Jeff and I went to a movie today.. Its been like a month since we went on a date and it was extremely overdue. My cousin agreed to meet me at the theatre since I had accidentally left my phone at her house. She came to deliver it. I was explaining to her from the scooter how I had mopped.


A nice couple then stopped and asked if I was alright. I guess I get a little annimated when I am explaining things. They thought I was having a seizure from my scooter. GREAT. I assured them I was ok and then the nice man asked me if he could valet park my scooter. Nice. Thanks anyway. What a day. You should see me ride that sucker. I am getting pretty good. Esp. if its downhill........


My day ended with something wonderful.. My sweet sister in law Ann brought me Ding Dongs. Have I told you how I adore them? I do. I ate two. So did three of my girls. We figure that two ding dongs are one serving. Since the box sayes so....


3 comments:

Miller Family said...

I don't have the scooter issues you have but now I want nothing more than to go out and get eat a whole box of Ding Dongs. Sorry for your woes!!

Lacey said...

This post made me laugh so hard! I can just see you scooting around with your mop! I'm sure it's annoying though and I can't imagine having to deal with that for so many weeks! You definitely deserve more than 2 ding dongs!

tippychelle said...

You should have said "Yes" to the valet parking! I swear....I love your scooter video...you must post it. Miss you!

Post a Comment