Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a Thursday and all is well!

Perspective...That is the word of the day. I have been given a new perspective. So much in my life takes over every minute. Jobs, church, kids, caprpools, family, ect. SIMPLIFY doesn't quite cut it for me. How? In what way? How about new advice? Turn off the television and have scriptures as a family. There, time together. Precious time together. Then, decide it's alright for your little girls to change their clothes multiple times a day even if you have more laundry later. They are only little once. Build them a stage in their room and let them live it up for as long as they can. We live in Arizona. The hot part. Not much to do outside if there is no pool. So, we can dress up, put on plays and have a band. I will put some pics on here soon. Turn off the tv and have a band. Fall comes soon and then we will ride bikes. Perspective.....Go to Mexico and pray the whole time no one gets abducted my drug dealers. That is this Friday. That is my plan. To enjoy my little ones on the beach and pray no one gets taken. They have never seen the ocean and now is their chance. A wonderful friend has given us the opportunity to go with them and stay in their home. Yipee! I will go, have fun, and again, pray.

2 comments:

Shabwan said...

My dear sweet Amelia! Life is hard...eventually things work out...not as quickly as we sometimes want them to...but they do! Have fun in Rocky Point and don't worry about abductions there...they happen here too...just kidding...kind of! I miss you!

The Giffords said...

Hey, You can come visit me anytime and we can go to the beach! Have fun in Rocky Point. Never been but heard the water is great!

Post a Comment