Monday, August 24, 2009

"Hey mom! Isn't the water beautiful?"
















































No, I don't think I am an abusive parent. At least not until my youngest said ,"hey mom, isn't the water beautiful?" Marysa told me this weekend that this trip was the best day of her whole life. Believe it or not, my little girls have never seen the ocean until this past weekend. It was amazing. So much fun that I didn't want to come home. That is until I walked in the door to my sweet 15 year old announcing that she did in fact water my avacado plant (now called leilani) and it was certainly growing and thriving. For you green thumbs, I will soon post pictures of leilani. I am so proud of her! Back to the trip! White sand, blue water, no cell phone ringing. I was actually enjoying myself. Now it's back to real life. But we will never forget hunting for crabs on the beach as a family -minus our two older girls who had other commitments. Aloha to all and to all a good Monday night. Read scriptures as a family before bed. It's always a good idea.







0 comments:

Post a Comment